All bookings, either confirmed or pending are subject to La Petite Pup’s Terms and Conditions. Submission of a Booking Form constitutes acceptance of these terms and your continued use of our services confirms your acceptance of the terms in force each time you use La Petite Pup.
The Terms and Conditions set out an agreement between ‘you’ the owner, and La Petite Pup.
These terms and conditions are applicable for both Boarding and Daycare Club clients.
- Bookings are not confirmed until the deposit (50% of the total amount) has been paid, which is due at the time of submitting the Booking Form.
- The remaining balance is to be paid upon drop off of your pet.
- Day care clients are expected to pay the week’s balance on the first day of that week. This is non refundable should the services be cancelled or cut short.
- You confirm that you agree that if you cancel your booking for whatever reason, your deposit is non–refundable.
- You agree to return the forms and pay the deposit within 10 days of your initial enquiry. You understand that provisional bookings are not accepted.
- All dogs must be up to date with their vaccinations, worming, tick and flea treatments. You must provide La Petite Pup with the vaccination booklet at the start of each board.
- Prior to your pets stay, you agree to meet La Petite Pup for a pre-visit meeting, which must have a mutual satisfactory outcome before bookings will be confirmed.
- In the event of any emergency if La Petite Pup is unable to proceed with the board we will endeavour to transfer the board to another carer. We reserve the right at our discretion to cancel the booking and refund your deposit without any liability to La Petite Pup.
- If you collect your dog before the confirmed end date of the board you will not receive a refund.
- By paying your deposit you are confirming your booking and therefore entering a legal contract with La Petite Pup subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Your Dog Details
- You agree to provide full, honest and detailed information in the Booking Form about your dog/s and agree to our terms and conditions. During your continued use of La Petite Pup’s services you agree to keep us informed of any changes to your dog/s Booking Form. Failure on your part to disclose any matter whether material fact or not, which in our view might render your dog unsuitable for boarding/day care will amount to breach of conditions and termination of your dog’s stay without refund.
- We are unable to accept dogs with aggression problems towards other dogs or people and subject to the terms of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991.
- You confirm your dog is non-aggressive. Should it show aggressive tendencies towards La Petite Pup staff or their family, you accept that he/she will be placed in a dog boarding kennel until your return and that this will be subject to a transfer charge of £20.00 which will be payable by yourself upon your return. There will be no refund of the fees you have paid to La Petite Pup and any additional fees charged by the kennels will be payable by you.
- You have disclosed any known dangers associated with your dog.
- You confirm that you agree should your dog’s behaviour become uncontrollable, destructive or unreasonable, you accept that he/she will be placed in a dog boarding kennel until your return and that this will be subject to a transfer charge of £20.00 which will be payable by yourself upon your return. There will be no refund of the fees you have paid to La Petite Pup and any additional fees charged by the kennels will be payable by you. In addition, you agree to pay the cost of any damage caused by your dog to the La Petite Pup’s home.
- If you prefer/agree to your dog being exercised off lead, please note the booking form accordingly. In doing so you accept responsibility for third party liability. La Petite Pup will not be held responsible for any injury, death or loss of a pet.
- La Petite Pup will care for your dog as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your dog/s is cared for to our usual high standards we cannot be liable for loss, injury or death either inside or outside of the La Petite Pup’s home whilst in our care.
- La Petite Pup expect total honesty regarding your dog’s behaviour before your dog’s stay. If you or your dog’s carer are worried about how your dog will settle in a trial stay is recommended (minimum two days or one over-night) at the standard rate.
- You confirm that you are the legal owner of your dog.
- You confirm that your dog has not been ill with any contagious disease or condition within the past 30 days and that your dog has received all the necessary vaccinations.
- You understand that under no circumstances will La Petite Pup be liable for consequential damages or damages beyond the replacement value of your dog.
- La Petite Pup will use all care to ensure the happiness, safety and welfare of your dog/s. If however your dog becomes unwell or has an accident during his stay we will take him to a Veterinary Surgery. You agree for La Petite Pup and advice from a qualified veterinary surgeon to make any decisions regarding your dog’s health/welfare, providing it is acting in the best interest of your dog. An emergency contact number for you or someone to make these decisions on your behalf will be required. You agree to be responsible for payment of veterinary fees incurred upon your return. We do recommend that your dog is insured against sickness, accident, injury and third party liability prior to the start of the service. The booking form gives La Petite Pup authorisation to take your dog/s to the Vet’s if necessary, whilst also confirming you will either reimburse La Petite Pup any fees or pay the Veterinary Surgery directly, which-ever applies.
- You agree that if your dog attacks, or is involved in a fight with, another dog (and/or person) causing injury to that dog (and /or person), you will be responsible for any losses incurred as a result including, but not limited to, payment of veterinary fees in respect of injuries to another animal caused by your dog. We recommend but do not insist that your dog be insured against sickness, accident, or injury and for third party liability prior to boarding/day care.
- The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred whilst the pets are in the care of La Petite Pup.
Damage to La Petite Pup’s property
- Your dog must not be known to chew, scratch or destroy furniture or house fittings under normal circumstances. Should your dog’s behaviour become uncontrollable, destructive or unreasonable, you accept that he/she could be placed in a dog boarding kennel at your own expense until your return and will be subject to a £20.00 transfer charge.
- Any damages caused by your dog to La Petite Pup’s home or possessions other than reasonable wear and tear will be paid for by you directly to your La Petite Pup on your return.
Your Dog’s Holiday
- We charge per night, with drop off between 12pm and 4pm, and collection between 9am and 12pm. Late collection or early drop off can be arranged, with an additional daycare charge of £12.
- You agree that if in extreme cases a dog is found to be destructive, aggressive, agitated, stressed, completely unmanageable in the home or highly anti-social La Petite Pup may refuse to board your dog for the remainder of the stay. La Petite Pup will have no option but to contact you or your emergency contact. Your emergency contact will be expected to provide alternative care or arrangements will be made to kennel your dog at your cost. Every effort will be made to avoid such an event by you providing an honest account of your dogs and by having the open and frank discussion at the visit. Re-positioning of the dog concerned in an alternative home, depending on the problem, may be a possibility however this is not guaranteed.
- You agree that your dog must be fully vaccinated before any stay (copies to be supplied).
- All dogs must be treated for fleas and worms no more than two weeks prior to arrival at La Petite Pup. In the event of flea infestation La Petite Pup will treat your dog at your expense. You agree that flea infestation in a carer’s home is a very serious matter and must be avoided at all stays. In the event of this happening you may be additionally charged by La Petite Pup for household treatment and compensation for loss of earnings following an infestation.
- You agree to deliver your dog in a clean, groomed condition. Any dog requiring regular grooming should also be provided with appropriate grooming equipment. La Petite Pup will not be held responsible for any matting on a dog’s coat.
- La Petite Pup can supply food for your pet, but you accept that changing a dog’s diet can result in digestive upsets, which La Petite Pup is not responsible for. If providing your pet’s usual food, you agree to provide La Petite Pup enough food for the entire duration of your dog’s stay, any treats allowed, your dog’s own bedding, any medication required, toys, lead and any other material requirements your dog requires or items which will help your dog to settle. If insufficient food is supplied at the start of the board you agree to refund La Petite Pup costs incurred purchasing more food. Any and all belongings left with your pet at La Petite Pup are left at your own risk. La Petite Pup is not responsible for any damage or loss to your pet’s personal items.
- You agree that that after 2 weeks following your stated return date you have not returned to collect your dog(s) and every attempt has been made to contact you and your emergency contact number without success then your dog(s) will be put up for re-homing.
- La Petite Pup reserves the right at all times to refuse access to clients of our booking service if it is in the interest of La Petite Pup, without liability, without cause, with or without prior notice.
- You agree that your dog will socialise with other dogs and you accept the risks involved and agree that La Petite Pup are not liable for any illnesses or injuries resulting during your dog’s attendance.
- You recognise the risks associated with La Petite Pup transporting your dog to and from the property, to a vet or on any other walks or days out and you expressively relinquish any and all claims against La Petite Pup.
If you need to cancel your booking for any reason, you will not receive a refund of the deposit paid.
If you drop off your pet later than the booked dates, or collect your pet earlier than the booked dates, no refunds will be given.